Clear, simple and affordable prices
Our rates are more affordable and our service conditions more flexible than other homecare agencies.
- No minimum number of services per week
- A single rate, no matter the period of the day, the assisted person’s health condition, the services or the Caregiver you select
- No long-term commitment. You can resign when you want.
- No additional transportation fees.
$26 to $35/ hour
- Minimum number of hours per week (or you pay more)
- Variable rate depending on the period of the day, the assisted person’s health condition, the services or the Caregiver assigned – given after the homecare assessment
- Contract and/or commitment on a fixed schedule and number of hours
- Transportation or other fees can apply
Tax credit for home-support services for seniors
Did you know that all seniors aged 70 or more are eligible to a 35% tax credit on all services offered by Amika?
You are a beneficiary of cheque emploi-service and want to quickly obtain homecare at low cost?
By leveraging our large pool of skilled and experienced Amika Caregivers we can quickly assign the best people to quickly help you.
We together plan a schedule that fits your needs and we make sure all hours allocated are well distributed in order to take full advantage of the cheque-emploi service program.
We charge an administrative fee, which is the hourly rate in effect minus the hourly wage that the government pays to the employee. You therefore have a reduction of $14.25 to $15.22 per hour depending on your area.